Function and Application of Flavonoids in the Breast Canceropen access
- Park, Min Yeong; Kim, Yoonjung; Ha, Sang Eun; Kim, Hun Hwan; Bhosale, Pritam Bhangwan; Abusaliya, Abuyaseer; Jeong, Se Hyo; Kim, Gon Sup
- Issue Date
- breast cancer; apoptosis; flavonoid
- INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF MOLECULAR SCIENCES, v.23, no.14
- Journal Title
- INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF MOLECULAR SCIENCES
- Breast cancer is one of the top causes of death, particularly among women, and it affects many women. Cancer can also be caused by various factors, including acquiring genetic alteration. Doctors use radiation to detect and treat breast cancer. As a result, breast cancer becomes radiation-resistant, necessitating a new strategy for its treatment. The approach discovered by the researchers is a flavonoid, which is being researched to see if it might help treat radiation-resistant breast cancer more safely than an approved medicine already being used in the field. As a result, this study focuses on the role of flavonoids in breast cancer suppression, breast cancer gene anomalies, and the resulting apoptotic mechanism.
- Files in This Item
- There are no files associated with this item.
- Appears in
- 수의과대학 > Department of Veterinary Medicine > Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.