ON THE RESOLUTION OF VARIATIONAL INEQUALITY PROBLEMS WITH A DOUBLE-HIERARCHICAL STRUCTURE
- Liu, Liya; Tan, Bing; Cho, Sun Young
- Issue Date
- YOKOHAMA PUBL
- Variational inequality; inertial extrapolation; pseudomonotonicity; constrained optimization problem; projection method
- JOURNAL OF NONLINEAR AND CONVEX ANALYSIS, v.21, no.2, pp.377 - 386
- Journal Title
- JOURNAL OF NONLINEAR AND CONVEX ANALYSIS
- Start Page
- End Page
- In this paper, we discuss a pseudo-monotone variational inequality problem with a variational inequality constraint over a general, nonempty, closed and convex set, which is called the double-hierarchical constrained optimization problem. In addition, we propose an iterative algorithm by incorporating inertial terms in the extragradient algorithm. Strong convergence of the algorithm to the unique solution of the problem is guaranteed under certain assumptions.
- Files in This Item
- There are no files associated with this item.
- Appears in
- 본부대학II > 휴먼헬스케어학과 > Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.