황련해독탕의 위염 치료 효과에 대한 단일비교 임상연구A Comparative Clinical Study on the Effect of Hwangryunhaedok-tang in Gastritis Treatment
- Other Titles
- A Comparative Clinical Study on the Effect of Hwangryunhaedok-tang in Gastritis Treatment
- 박범찬; 김희연; 김광연; 양주혜; 김경호; 도현주; 지선영; 최준용; 김영우; 박광일; 김기봉
- Issue Date
- Hwangryunhaedok-tang; Gastritis; Clinical study.
- 대한한의학 방제학회지, v.28, no.2, pp.157 - 167
- Journal Title
- 대한한의학 방제학회지
- Start Page
- End Page
- Objectives : The purpose of this clinical study was to investigate the efficacy and safety of Hwangryunhaedok-tang on the gastritis treatment.
Methods : A total of 20 subjects who visited Pusan National University Hospital from April 2nd, 2019 to September 2nd, 2019 were included. In this study, we evaluated the individual symptoms through questionnaires, laboratory test, BIA (Bioelectrical Impedance Analysis), and adverse reaction according to medication. Statistical analysis was performed with paired t-test and Wilcoxon Signed Rank test. Statistical significance was achieved if the probability was less than 5% (p < 0.05).
Results : After medications, the total score of individual symptoms, primary outcome, was significantly decreased. In particular, individual symptoms such as upper abdominal pain, bloating, heartburn and trim showed significant improvement. However, no statistically significant differences were found in nausea/vomiting and anorexia. In additions, the laboratory test showed a statistically significant decrease in total cholesterol, but no statistically significant differences in results of BIA. In the safety evaluation, adverse reactions were not reported.
Conclusions : Considering this results, we have confirmed the possibility of Hwangryunhaedok-tang to the gastritis treatment.
- Files in This Item
- There are no files associated with this item.
- Appears in
- 수의과대학 > Department of Veterinary Medicine > Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.