SELF-ADAPTIVE INERTIAL SHRINKING PROJECTION ALGORITHMS FOR SOLVING PSEUDOMONOTONE VARIATIONAL INEQUALITIES
- Tan, Bing; Cho, Sun Young
- Issue Date
- YOKOHAMA PUBL
- and phrases. Variational inequality problem; inertial subgradient extragradient method; inertial Tseng extragradient method; shrinking projection method; pseudomonotone mapping
- JOURNAL OF NONLINEAR AND CONVEX ANALYSIS, v.22, no.3, pp.613 - 627
- Journal Title
- JOURNAL OF NONLINEAR AND CONVEX ANALYSIS
- Start Page
- End Page
- In this paper, we construct two fast iterative methods to solve pseudomonotone variational inequalities in real Hilbert spaces. The advantage of the suggested iterative schemes is that they can adaptively update the iterative step size through some previously known information without performing any line search process. Strong convergence theorems of the proposed algorithms are established under some relaxed conditions imposed on the parameters. Finally, several numerical tests are given to show the advantages and efficiency of the proposed approaches compared with the existing results.
- Files in This Item
- There are no files associated with this item.
- Appears in
- 본부대학II > 휴먼헬스케어학과 > Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.