Eosinophilic Annular Erythema 1예A Case of Eosinophilic Annular Erythema
- Other Titles
- A Case of Eosinophilic Annular Erythema
- 정서미곤; 강하은; 문윤선; 김지연
- Issue Date
- Annular erythema; Wells syndrome
- 대한피부과학회지, v.60, no.6, pp.390 - 394
- Journal Title
- Start Page
- End Page
- Eosinophilic annular erythema (EAE) is an uncommon, recurrent eosinophilic cutaneous disease, and its etiology has not been clearly elucidated. Clinically, EAE occurs mainly in the form of annular or round erythematous, edematous plaques on the trunk or extremities. Histopathologically, it is characterized by superficial and deep perivascular inflammatory cell infiltration composed of lymphocytes and eosinophils. Based on this, some studies have stated that EAE is not an isolated rare disease but rather a spectrum that shares features similar to Wells syndrome. Herein, we report a case of EAE in a 28-year-old female patient. The clinical features were recurrent annular, erythematous patch on the both extremities. Histopathologic examination demonstrated superficial infiltrates of lymphocytes and eosinophils in the dermis. Based on the clinical and histological features, this case was diagnosed as EAE. (Korean J Dermatol 2022;60(6):390∼394)
- Files in This Item
- There are no files associated with this item.
- Appears in
- College of Medicine > Department of Medicine > Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.