이앙시기 변경에 의한 쌀 수량 및 품질변화 연구Studies on How Changing the Transplanting Time Affects Rice Quality and Yield
- Other Titles
- Studies on How Changing the Transplanting Time Affects Rice Quality and Yield
- 성덕경; 김영광; 윤수민; 김형철; 이증주; 김철수; 정정성
- Issue Date
- early maturing cultivar; medium maturing cultivar; medium-late maturing cultivar; rice; transplanting period
- 한국육종학회지, v.54, no.3, pp.177 - 183
- Journal Title
- Start Page
- End Page
- This study was conducted to reset the transplanting period to produce high-quality rice in the South regions due to the rise in airtemperature caused by global warming. From May 15 to June 25, transplants were performed five times every ten days. Quantity and qualitywere comprehensively reviewed, including watering season, ripened grain rate, head rice rate, head rice yield, protein content, and palatability.
In the southern plains, medium-late and medium maturing cultivars yielded the most when transplanted on June 15, while early maturingcultivars yielded the most when transplanted on June 25. Considering the quality and quantity of rice, the optimal transplanting window formedium-late maturing cultivars is June 10-15, for medium maturing cultivars it is June 15-20, and for early maturing cultivars it is June25. In the middle of the southern region, the highest yield was on June 25 for medium-late maturing and June 15 for medium maturingand early maturing. However, considering the quality, the best time for transplanting is June 10 for medium-late maturing, June 5 for mediummaturing, and June 15 for early maturing. As a result of the rise in average temperature, the transplantation period was delayed by at least4 to 16 days in all varieties and regions relative to the traditional transplantation duration. In summary, it is determined that a suitable transplantingperiod must be established in response to the increase in average temperature to ensure the production of high-quality rice.
- Files in This Item
- There are no files associated with this item.
- Appears in
- 농업생명과학대학 > 농학과 > Journal Articles
- 농업생명과학대학 > 식물의학과 > Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.