KSNM60: The History of Radiopharmaceutical Sciences in Korea
- Yoo, Ran Ji; Lee, Yun-Sang; Lee, Kyo Chul; Kim, Dong Wook; Kim, Dong-Yeon; Choe, Yearn Seong; Jeong, Jae Min
- Issue Date
- SPRINGER HEIDELBERG
- Radiopharmaceutical sciences; Radioisotopes; Cyclotron; Radiochemistry
- NUCLEAR MEDICINE AND MOLECULAR IMAGING, v.56, no.3, pp.114 - 126
- Journal Title
- NUCLEAR MEDICINE AND MOLECULAR IMAGING
- Start Page
- End Page
- A number of researchers in Korea have tried to set-up the production of radionuclides and develop new radiopharmaceuticals for several decades. Thanks to their 60-year endeavor to advance the field of radiopharmaceutical sciences, now we have a lot of research units and facilities in Korea. Still, there are huge number of issues to be solved in radiopharmaceutical sciences; however, our efforts will be continued to develop new radiopharmaceuticals and to apply the new radiopharmaceuticals into nuclear medicine field.
- Files in This Item
- There are no files associated with this item.
- Appears in
- 약학대학 > 약학과 > Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.